1. Payment is required at the time of order to confirm and hold your reservation date.
2. You MUST get permission from the homeowner to allow us to display the signs. An adult must also be home and aware of the delivery date and time. This is for safety reasons.
3. Please make sure there is enough room on your front lawn to display your yard greeting. We may ask for a picture of your yard prior to arrival.
4. Please arrange to mow your lawn prior to set up and cancel any mowing service while the display is set-up. Mowers and weedeaters can ruin the signs. In addition, please turn off your sprinklers for the hours of your reservation. We really appreciate you taking good care of our signs so that others can enjoy them too!
5. Please do not attach balloons or streamers to the signs as they can cause damage.
6. For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greeting display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting or playing with it.
7. We will not, under any circumstances, put up a "mean" display. Our business is to make people happy. Please do not "re-arrange" the letters on our signs. The verbiage on all signs has to be agreed upon by us prior to the processing of your order.
8. Please do not remove or relocate any of our signs. You are liable for any missing or damaged lawn display items. The credit card on file will be charged for the appropriate amount, $10 per sign.
9. We may place a small sign in the yard with our company name, phone number and website. This sign lets the neighbors know how to find us to order a display, please do not move or hide it.
10. We reserve the right to make changes to the yard card, as needed, to meet all confirmed requests for a given date.
11. Always Signed with Love and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up, delivery time, or pick-up of any rental.
12. The delivery price is included for locations within 10 miles of our office. Please note: Delivery address 10-20 miles from our office will incur a $25 delivery fee. If you are further than 20 miles give us a call, we take orders outside our delivery area on a case by case basis.
13. Rentals are dropped off between 7pm-midnight the night before your event. We reserve the right to deliver between 5am-9am the day of your event depending on the weather or our schedule. They are picked up starting at 7pm the day of your event.
You will receive a refund if the following occurs:
1. You cancel your lawn sign rental at least 48 hours in advance. If inside the 48-hour window, you can receive a 50% refund or reschedule for another date.
2. Extreme weather conditions prevent us from setting up your sign: thunderstorms, lightning, high winds.
You will not receive a refund if the following occurs:
1. If an incorrect delivery address is provided. We will confirm your order via email so please DOUBLE CHECK the delivery address, delivery date and time. We will make every effort to contact you if a problem arises.
2. If we are not allowed access into a gated community. Please let the community guard know the date we will be arriving, or provide us with the gate access code if required. If we have to make a second attempt to deliver to a gated community there will be an additional $25 fee.
3. The homeowner or recipient does not allow us to set up the sign or calls us to request that we pick up the sign prior to the end of the rental period.
4. A dog or other animal is threatening or refuses to allow us onto the property.
BY PLACING AN ORDER WITH ALWAYS SIGNED WITH LOVE, YOU AGREE TO ALL COMPANY POLICIES STATED ABOVE.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT DOES MY RENTAL INCLUDE?
Each rental includes delivery (if within 10-mile radius), set up and pick-up of your custom lawn greeting. Custom greetings will be picked up within 24 hours. They can be extended for an additional day for an additional fee. Payment is required to confirm and hold the date. SIGN RENTAL IS NOT RESERVED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
WHERE DO YOU DELIVER and IS THERE A DELIVERY CHARGE?
We proudly serve Wellington and the surrounding area. The delivery price is included for locations within 10 miles of our office. Please note: Delivery addresses 10-20 miles from our offices will incur a $25 delivery fee and 20+ miles will have a custom delivery fee. Google maps will be used to determine distance.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD I PLACE MY ORDER?
Our specialty signs are limited and rented on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please order early to ensure availability. Orders are reserved once payment is received.
WHAT INFORMATION DO I NEED TO ORDER?
For the custom greeting, we will need to know what you would like it to say and your preferred color choices. We also need a delivery address. If there is a gate code or a security guard please tell us how to enter the community. **You MUST get permission from the homeowner to allow us to display the signs.**
HOW CAN I PLACE AN ORDER?
Simply go to Request a Booking and fill out the form. We will get back to you to assist with placing an order. All rentals must be paid in advance to reserve your order.
DOES SOMEONE NEED TO BE HOME FOR THE DELIVERY?
Yes, an adult needs to be aware we are coming and at the delivery address for set up. This is for safety reasons.
CAN I MOVE, MOW OR ATTACH ANYTHING TO THE YARD SIGNS?
Please do not move and/or remove the yard sign as damage can occur. Please use extreme caution when mowing or weed eating near the sign as damage can occur if any contact is made with the sign. Do not attach anything to the sign, including balloons. When a balloon pops the sun bakes the latex into the sign causing permanent damage. Thank you for taking care of our signs during your rental so that others can enjoy them too!
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY YARD CARD GETS DAMAGED?
If you notice any damage on the sign please notify us immediately. Our signs are durable, weather-resistant and designed to last. However, the signs are not designed for climbing. We are not responsible or liable for any and all injuries involving the sign while on the renter’s property. The owner of the home in which the rental sign is posted will be responsible for the payment of any damage to the sign while on the owner’s property. By ordering a sign, the homeowner accepts responsibility for the sign while on the owner’s property.
Thank you so much for your consideration and cooperation.